Businesses have been taking advantage of the social networking of Twitter since it began; however, as a new business or a business that is only just joining the age of technological marketing and social media networking you may be a little clueless when it comes to creating your first Twitter account for your business.
Creating a Twitter Account!
Twitter is a huge social media network that is perfect for spreading information to hundreds of thousands of individuals at the push of a button. In 140 characters each business gets the opportunity to share information in regards to their business and services in an instant, but first you must set up your Twitter account.
- Begin your own Twitter account by signing up for one at the Twitter sign up page
- Make sure to pick a username that is unique to your business or service since once you have established a Twitter username you cannot change it.
- Click the “Create My Account” once you have filled in all of the information requested by Twitter.
- Once you have created your account you can edit your profile by adding demographic information, customizing your color scheme and adding a profile picture.
- Begin tweeting information about your business! Keep in mind that URL shortening services like Tiny.url are useful in spreading the word about online URL locations!
Creating a Twitter profile immediately gives you access to millions of individuals across the world as well as in your immediate vicinity. By connecting with clients through Twitter, you are not only going to be able to spread the word about current services to them, but you are also going to be able to spread it to all of their followers as well!